/ Jimmy's Corner: Happy Valentines Day

« Home | Taliban is rising, and the world is helping them! » | Europe looks safer to Bashar!! » | EXCLUSIVE: Danish camel just landed! » | A last minute kick-ass checkmate! » | Living in the Mambo-Jumbo world! » | Friendly fire, who's next? » | Are we ready for a new Bin Laden? » | A step forward it should be! » | And the farce goes on... » | One cartoon tells it all! » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day, everyone. I hope when we celebrate the next V-Day the world will be a much better place. :)

Have a great day V-Day!

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates