/ Jimmy's Corner: I was right!!

« Home | al-Qaeda is back to hot business? » | Welcome to the Egyptian People's Kindergarten (aka... » | And may their souls rest in peace... » | Answer to al-Qardawi and Ahmedinejad! » | Will Iraq go into a civil war? » | On the Bird-flu dilemma » | Catholics urge South Park boycott!! UPDATE » | Okay, I am a crazyass committing suicide! » | Who is responsible? » | Luxor and Aswan tour pictures » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

I was right!!

Al-Qaeda was behind the foiled suicide bomb attack on a major Saudi oil facility on Friday, says a website used by Islamic militants in Saudi Arabia.

The statement said the attack at the oil-processing plant at Abqaiq was part of al-Qaeda's campaign to force "infidels" out of the peninsula.

The Saudi government has said it foiled the attack and output was not affected.

The al-Qaeda network on the Arabian Peninsula has long called for attacks on Saudi oil installations. BBC News
Just as I thought, al-Qaeda's plan just aims at putting the US government in hot spot. The attack on the Shia shrine in Iraq would lead to a civil war, which will put the US government in a situation you can't envy them. At the same time attack a major oil facility in Saudi Arabia, oil prices go up at rocket speed and causing Americans all kinds of troubles.

The question is why al-Qaeda did not claim responsibility for the attack on the Shia shrine? I say simply because they know that voices everywhere in the Middle East will go loud blaming America and the Zionist enemy for the attack. Isn't that what they want?

Read my previous two posts on the same page to get it all.

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates