/ Jimmy's Corner: My 100th post: NeoConMen

« Home | He thought it was stylish! » | Egyptian democracy... Naked! (UPDATE) » | Lebanon Demonstrations: TOO HOT » | I am the law! » | Academic freedom under assault! » | Egypt's "Passion of the Christ" » | A step on the way to democracy! (UPDATE) » | We are all traitors! » | Egyptians never be outdone! » | They shouldn't gone out to the world! » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

My 100th post: NeoConMen

The world after NeoConMen, by Mark Fiore... Watch it.

Good for the 100th post, huh?

Oh yeah Prup...
Let them come and see it here )

...well Jimmy it looks like that education you were ranting about is really in the pits...its easy to be part of the problem,but its quite impressive to be part of the solution..sad all that money on your education is wasted..but you are young..experence is a much better teacher.....

Yawn...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates