/ Jimmy's Corner: National Initiative Against Power Inheritance

« Home | Amazing Facts for Egyptians » | I HATE EGYPT » | Can you answer George Galloway? » | Cartoon... » | Tell what you think! » | Take a step forward! » | Pictures of the other face of terrorism! » | Qana 1996 - 2006 » | Comment on "Hello Sir, we gonna blow up your home" » | It is not about disarming » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

National Initiative Against Power Inheritance

While I was surfing through the news and Egyptian websites, I found this very couragous intiative that actually declares what most of the Egyptians share about Gamal Mubarak. If you are pro-democracy and against the inheritance of power by Gamal Mubarak, please read and sign the following intiative.

"We, the undersigned, declare our opposition to power inheritance and Gamal Mubarak's succession to his father. Besides Gamal's lack of qualifications, we strongly believe that power inheritance is against freedom, democracy, and equal opportunity among the Egyptian citizens... (continue)"


I have signed there myself, and it is open for people all over the world. And fellow Egyptians, try for once to make your voice be heard.

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates