/ Jimmy's Corner: Pictures of the other face of terrorism!

« Home | Qana 1996 - 2006 » | Comment on "Hello Sir, we gonna blow up your home" » | It is not about disarming » | Hello Sir, we gonna blow up ur home! » | Comments on BBC » | To those who argue... » | Let's defend the north X3 » | The best comment I read » | I want you to see it in 1,2...3 » | For those who care... » 

Monday, July 31, 2006 

Pictures of the other face of terrorism!

You can view different pictures of the massacre in here:



This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog



Thanks to The Truth Will Set You Free

If you can't view the album, click here to see the images.

Thanks for posting the images and spreading the word. God bless you.

And you live in Egypt too! Marhaba!

Please post pictures of Arabs killing Arabs too. Thank you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates