/ Jimmy's Corner: Cartoon...

« Home | Tell what you think! » | Take a step forward! » | Pictures of the other face of terrorism! » | Qana 1996 - 2006 » | Comment on "Hello Sir, we gonna blow up your home" » | It is not about disarming » | Hello Sir, we gonna blow up ur home! » | Comments on BBC » | To those who argue... » | Let's defend the north X3 » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

Cartoon...

I like this cartoon... See Mark Fiore's Smarty Bombsalot

Click here to watch...

Jimmy - Couple of days ago, I was placing a comment in the post tiltled "Knocking on Heaven's door" via my blog. I said the following.

Mmm I think they are not only smartbut they are intelligent.

Why? because - according to the israeli way of thinking - those intelligent missilesseems like having the ability to call people in order to warn them before bombing, but unfortunately, people were sleeping and didn't answer the warning call!

O! VERY INTELLIGENT

Good stuff Jimmy, I liked it =)

i am reading ur blog

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates