/ Jimmy's Corner: Sticker from France

« Home | We need scholarships! » | Police ***** » | Didn't I say I don't like that guy! » | Back » | Prince Harry may serve in Iraq » | 192.000 Million Dollars » | When they play fools! » | Cease fire in Gaza! » | Something till I come back » | Exclusively Egyptian » 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 

Sticker from France

A friend of mine that is in France on a business trip sent me this photo.

I love it, Dolly.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates