/ Jimmy's Corner: Didn't I say I don't like that guy!

« Home | Back » | Prince Harry may serve in Iraq » | 192.000 Million Dollars » | When they play fools! » | Cease fire in Gaza! » | Something till I come back » | Exclusively Egyptian » | Proctoring = Boredom » | Long Live Egyptian Justice » | My debate with Karin » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 

Didn't I say I don't like that guy!

In Algeria, Sarkozy says he is ready to acknowledge the savage atrocities done by the French against the Algerians during the French occupation of Algeria, but he will not regret it. He thinks the Algerians should forget about the past and look forward to the future. So it is just like "a drunk" punches you in the face and causes you good deal of damage and then come out saying "I know I have hit you, but I do not regret. Just you forget it".

Hypocritically, France has a law against those who are against the existence of the Turkish massacres against the Armenians, despite the fact that such massacres are not quite confirmed historically. I believe I said it before to one of my friends, I don't like that guy. To me he is just another 'bush' in the jungle we are living in.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates