/ Jimmy's Corner: Back

« Home | Prince Harry may serve in Iraq » | 192.000 Million Dollars » | When they play fools! » | Cease fire in Gaza! » | Something till I come back » | Exclusively Egyptian » | Proctoring = Boredom » | Long Live Egyptian Justice » | My debate with Karin » | The two faces of the coin! » 

Monday, July 09, 2007 

Back

It has been almost 4 months since I last posted on the corner. What actually pushed me to come back to writing is the fact that I am feeling provoked by many incidents taking place around us. However, I am not coming back with the same views I had almost two years ago when this blog was first created. To cut it short I will not be merely commenting on or analyzing the events on the political realm. In fact I will also tackle points that matter to me as an Egyptian young man that has just had a part of him awakened, a part he never thought it was there.

Anyway, for the few who still log to see the updates, I must thank you for holding on all this time and promise you to be back hard.

Labels:

And I thought I wouldn't be seeing you online again =D

Welcome back bro. Keep up the good writing =)

Welcome back. Nice to see you again. Can't wait to see your new attitude.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates