/ Jimmy's Corner: Happy Eid and Merry Christmas

« Home | Jordan democracy (no comment) » | Indeed, that was skillful! » | The man of peace who can't survive peace! » | Palestinian gunmen: "Kill your allies to protest a... » | If you don't answer my request, I will kill myself! » | Load... Aim.... PEE! (damn true story) » | Time to show some skill! » | Happy New Year 2006 » | High Treason » | The Aftermath » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 

Happy Eid and Merry Christmas

Happy Eid and Merry Christmas for muslims and christians Egyptians. Let's wish we celebrate our Eid and Christmas the next year with all happiness.... and freedom.

Here is a Moderate Muslim's view of Santa Claus.

Interesting, no?

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

I have read about that so-called Moderate muslim preacher on The Big Pharoah's blog. I have left him a comment there and I am preparing a post about him in here.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates