/ Jimmy's Corner: Indeed, that was skillful!

« Home | The man of peace who can't survive peace! » | Palestinian gunmen: "Kill your allies to protest a... » | If you don't answer my request, I will kill myself! » | Load... Aim.... PEE! (damn true story) » | Time to show some skill! » | Happy New Year 2006 » | High Treason » | The Aftermath » | Al Adly celebrates maintained position on dead bod... » | A Whole New World » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Indeed, that was skillful!

Syria rejects the UN request to interview Bashar al-Assad regarding the murder of Rafik Hariri. Filbalad.com (arabic only)
The title to this blog may sound a bit ironic or sarcastic. Yet, it is not intended to mean something more than the meaning on the surface. Bashar behaved skillfully by rejecting the UN request to interview him about the murder of Rafik Hariri. Yeah, he skillfully escaped a confrontation that could break his ego. However, he never gives up being so stupidly funny as the rejection was justified claiming: "such a request intrudes the Syrian mastery". It is just the same as saying "do you think I am dumb enough to tell you that I killed him". Well, that was a skillful temporary escape (the rejection not the justification), but is it really the right and most suitable answer?

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates