/ Jimmy's Corner: Stop the boycott, stop violence, start the debate!

« Home | A message from Denmark! » | I have to break the silence! » | Another happy day, a new hope for tomorrow! » | Review on the cartoons: Redirecting power! » | NASA's heroes and the Egyptian tragedy! » | Islam: Reality versus Illusion! » | Thoughts regarding the last blog! » | Breaking News & Breaking Comments: Commitment equa... » | The Headmaster’s Democracy » | The Grand Imam of Al Azhar says it all! » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Stop the boycott, stop violence, start the debate!

Demonstrators set fire to the Danish embassy in Beirut, as protests against cartoons of Muhammad spread. BBC News
It is getting even worse and no one listening. I have to admit I am terribly angry now. The London protestors, those who attacked the Danish embassies in Lebanon and Syria... You have tarnished the image of Islam more than the cartoons. One question that I want any any any of those who participated in this or even support... Do you think that torching embassies and calling for the heads of those responsible or the cartoons did well to help show the image of Islam?

STOP THE BOYCOTT, STOP THAT VIOLENCE AND START THE DEBATE!

Answer the claims behind the cartoons through articles and facts. Attacking embassies should never be the answer because it convinces no one and helps no one to get into an understanding. If Muslims post articles with facts answering the insults of the JP they will have greater positive influence and help show the reality of Islam. Stones, moltovs, angry chantings, stupid placards glorifying the 7th of July London bombings are worse than a hundred thousand cartoons. I say it again:

STOP THE BOYCOTT, STOP THAT VIOLENCE AND START THE DEBATE!

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates