/ Jimmy's Corner: El Maliki: Shut up!

« Home | Umm... Questions » | HRW: Political Parties Law Stifles Opposition » | Saddam was good for Iraq!! » | Who is the real Saddam? » | This guy is excellent! » | Jimmy's Corner is one year old! » | Jokes » | Normal observations » | Teaching university girls » | A question! » 

Saturday, January 06, 2007 

El Maliki: Shut up!

"Iraq PM Nouri Maliki says his government may review ties with any country
criticising Saddam Hussein's hanging." more...

In other words.... "Mubarak, keep your ass away from our personal business."
Nice.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates