/ Jimmy's Corner: This guy is excellent!

« Home | Jimmy's Corner is one year old! » | Jokes » | Normal observations » | Teaching university girls » | A question! » | Fire in the hole: 12 months are enough » | Hop!! Are you training him or what? » | Questions I need answers for » | The comedy of a job ad » | National Initiative Against Power Inheritance » 

Sunday, December 31, 2006 

This guy is excellent!



Thank God I do not have you in a class.

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates