/ Jimmy's Corner: Mubarak humiliated Olmert?

« Home | Why let Israelis kill us if we can kill each other!!! » | No comment » | El Maliki: Shut up! » | Umm... Questions » | HRW: Political Parties Law Stifles Opposition » | Saddam was good for Iraq!! » | Who is the real Saddam? » | This guy is excellent! » | Jimmy's Corner is one year old! » | Jokes » 

Monday, January 08, 2007 

Mubarak humiliated Olmert?

In the ensuing mayhem, four Palestinians died, 20 were wounded, the target got away and Mr. Olmert had to sit through a humiliating tongue-lashing on live television from Mr. Mubarak. NY Times

Really!! Did Mubarak really react angrily to the Israeli stretch of muscles before the Olmert-Mubarak summit? I did not watch it on TV, can anyone send a link?

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates