/ Jimmy's Corner: No welcome back!

« Home | Is America secular? » | To my UK readers... » | Nuke Texas » | I am Legend! » | The United States does not torture, Douglas! » | Hamas's invasion plan is revealed! » | The Invasion of Egypt » | 2008's Fart: Egypt - The Land of The Rich » | Shaking hands!!!! » | Is it just repeating itself? » 

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 

No welcome back!

Yesterday a group of Palestinian militants tried to breach the Egyptian borders again, but this time, there was no "welcome back"! Needless to say, these thugs were surprised when they met so many Egyptian soldiers waiting for them pushing them back into their territory.

And hell, they could not take that one easy... They attacked Egyptian soldiers with graneds, gas, rocks and gunfire. This time, the Egyptian forces were authorized to shoot back but avoid fatal injuried. They used teargas and when then buy firing shots. The tally of the engagment is:
  • 38 Egyptian Police soldiers injured
  • 2 Egyptian Police officers injured (gun shots)
  • 1 Palestinian killed (gun shot)
  • 14 Palestinians injured (gas suffocation)

No comment!

Labels: , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates