/ Jimmy's Corner: To my UK readers...

« Home | Nuke Texas » | I am Legend! » | The United States does not torture, Douglas! » | Hamas's invasion plan is revealed! » | The Invasion of Egypt » | 2008's Fart: Egypt - The Land of The Rich » | Shaking hands!!!! » | Is it just repeating itself? » | A Pure American Joke » | Sticker from France » 

Saturday, February 02, 2008 

To my UK readers...

Do you know the University of Portsmouth? Is it a good school with good reputation in the UK or is it just another university?

Please, if you can help or you can suggest a better school that falls in the same financial category, send me your comments through the comment section; or click Contact Me in the sidebar to email me directly.

Most appreciated...

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates