/ Jimmy's Corner: No bravery!

« Home | Karim's word » | A message in my inbox! » | Requests to come if the boycott is to end! » | Bin Laden's will! » | NIDO, the enemy... » | Finally, I am on the way home! » | Finally a holiday out of Cairo! » | Danish-Muslim controversy turned into a money-maki... » | In Egypt everything is possible! » | Arab and Muslim visitors, please read this... » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

No bravery!


Go see and listen to this please..
http://nobravery.cf.huffingtonpost.com

The question is: when will we face ourselves the same way they face their ugly sides?? When will we have songs condemning terrorism, oppression and extremism??

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates