/ Jimmy's Corner: Can he do it?

« Home | No welcome back! » | Is America secular? » | To my UK readers... » | Nuke Texas » | I am Legend! » | The United States does not torture, Douglas! » | Hamas's invasion plan is revealed! » | The Invasion of Egypt » | 2008's Fart: Egypt - The Land of The Rich » | Shaking hands!!!! » 

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 

Can he do it?

Can Obama be the first African American in the White House?


Can he do it?

Labels: ,

"Yes We Can"

http://www.dipdive.com/

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates