/ Jimmy's Corner: Finally!!

« Home | Writing from Exile » | LGF Watch rocks... » | Sharia Law in UK! How about that? » | Walk like an Egyptian and score like one too! » | Two years of silence! » | Abul Gheit gone wild! » | Internet, Iran and other things! » | Yes, you can! » | Can he do it? » | No welcome back! » 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 

Finally!!

I got connection at home, finally.... Although it is not guarranteed to work 100% all the time. Let's just hope it does. I have got tons to tell. I mean living in another city than the capital does really introduce you to things you don't know they were there. Being so busy at the moment I will save some of them for later posts.

Adios for now!

Labels:

Glad you've got connection at last, Jimmy :)

It has been quite sometime since I stopped by your blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates