/ Jimmy's Corner: LGF Watch rocks...

« Home | Sharia Law in UK! How about that? » | Walk like an Egyptian and score like one too! » | Two years of silence! » | Abul Gheit gone wild! » | Internet, Iran and other things! » | Yes, you can! » | Can he do it? » | No welcome back! » | Is America secular? » | To my UK readers... » 

Saturday, February 09, 2008 

LGF Watch rocks...

Today Sphinx invited me to read a post on LGF Watch... I never knew about that blog until I went there myself. It just magnifies the hypocrisy of the LGF the same way the logo interprets.

Loved that one: People living in glass houses....


LGF Watch, you got me on that one!

Update: Sphinx link is now somewhere other than Wordpress signup page ;)

Labels: , ,

Cheers Bro :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jimmy
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • This is a scrapbox in which I put the outcome of my brain-surges and freak-outs; that usually come out during intense loneliness or frustration. Not all... but some!
My profile

What I Believe

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Islam?

Photo Album

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates